Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Peach Mango Pop

This recipe was inspired by Jollibee Peach Mango Pie (obviously). I really like the combination of peach and mango either in my pie or in my waffle, so when I went to S&R last weekend with my husband and found this Dole Peach Mango on sale, I thought I could use it to make my favorite dessert. There was just a slight problem. I do not know how to make a pie crust and I don't have a waffle maker. I'm not an expert in the kitchen so I just settled for popsicles.
This recipe is so easy, the ingredients are very few, no need for any fancy kitchen tool, and you can do this at home with your kids too. Let's start!

Things you will need:

Small Bowl, Fork, Popsicle Molder


Sliced Peach (or peach halves) and Mango Juice

Procedure: (Note: I'm just making popsicle for me and hubby so feel free to adjust the measurements of the ingredients)

1. Mash 3 to 4 slices of Peach.

2. Fill 3/4 of the popsicle molder with the mashed peach and add mango juice to fill the entire molder.

 

3. Place the popsicle stick on top then put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until it's frozen.
4. Thaw by dipping the molder into warm (or room temperature) water so it would easily slide out.

5. Taste test!

6. Enjoy your homemade fruit popsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment