Monday, December 28, 2015

Baga Manila in (All Home) Imus, Cavite

Lately, hubby and I have been going back and forth to All Home in Imus to buy some stuff for our house. This store is huge and has everything you would probably need from building to furnishing your house. That's why we would always be here for hours just window shopping. But after strolling, it would be nice to sit while having a snack. There's a kiosk inside All Home selling steamed hotdogs and siomai but you can also find this in other convenience stores. Good thing Baga Manila put up a branch at the parking space of All Home Imus.
lots of empty chair since it is still early.

We were not successful on our first attempt to try this place because there were no seats available. All Home is near Task Us and some of their employees eat here during their lunch. Aside from them, a lot of passers by also go here to satisfy their cravings  for barbecue, hence, all tables are occupied. That's why last night we went there early and I'd say we made the right decision because we were able to choose the perfect spot for us. It was only around 5:30pm but the customers are already starting to build up.

As soon as we found our table, we started ordering our food. I had pork barbecue(Php25) and hubby had isaw(Php15) and tenga(Php20) from Iya's Grill. We also tried the chicken sisig with rice(Php85) of One Sisig Avenue and the huge pork-shrimp siomai(Php70) from Kawkee Dimsum and Rice. To quench our thirst, I had ripe mango shake (16 oz Php55) from Shakespeer and hubby ordered freshly squeezed lemonade (16 oz Php35) in John Lemon. We had another round of barbecue but this time I ordered pork barbecue(Php25) from Aling Beybi's and my husband ordered bulaklak(Php25) from Iya's Grill. Before we ended our date, we had suman turon with langka(Php45) for dessert from Sweets for my Sweet.
Pork barbecue and Isaw (chicken intestine) from Iya's Grill with our favorite sawsawan (dip) - Suka na may ketchup (vinegar with ketchup)
Chicken Sisig with chicharon and egg and rice from One Sisig Avenue. It's actually good but I hope they would be more generous with the serving next time.
These siomai are as big as Dunkin Donuts' munchkins (or even a bit bigger). The taste I would say is restaurant quality.
Our second round of ihaw-ihaw. One stick of pork barbecue for me from Aling Beybi's and two sticks of bulaklak(pork intestine) for my husband from Iya's Grill.
This is my favorite. My cousin from Olongapo used to cook this whenever she visits us in DasmariƱas.

You'll find international cuisine in Baga Manila aside from ihaw-ihaw. They have Mexican food like tacos, quesadillas, and nachos, Thai food, french fries, milk shake, samalamig, frappe, shawarma, finger food and a lot more.
Nachos and Tacos

Burger, nachos, tacos and buffalo wings of the Greenhouse Projects

Dimsum from Kawkee Dimsum and Rice




Fresh Lumpiang Ubod




Hello, pork sisig in the making. :)
 
 
 
 
Takuyaki
 
 

Baked Macaroni. There are other choices available at Pasta Blvd (or Ave. forgot the name of the kiosk) but the chafing dish are closed that's why I wasn't able to take pictures of their pasta.
 
Fresh fruit shake from Shakespeer


Fresh Lemonade from John Lemon

Yema cake, suman turon, leche flan and other desserts from Sweets for my Sweet.
Ube and Leche flan
If you want a break from the usual date in the mall then go ahead and visit Baga Manila at ALL Home Imus. Bring your family, friends, or your special someone. Enjoy eating your favorite food while the moon & stars lit the sky. I'm telling you, this place could also be romantic for a date.

Baga Manila is open every Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 5pm to 1am.

4 comments:

  1. My friend owns the Quesarap (quesadilla) store there. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty! How's Las Vegas? We'll try that next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. excited. my kids and I are goin to have dinner there tonight.. hope foods there are really yummy. i have a picky eaters with me. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great time with your family!

      Delete