Monday, October 26, 2015

SeboPacific: Round 2

Aaaaaannnd we’re back! Yes. It’s time to taste what’s in store on their menu. We came their around past 8pm and as expected the place was full packed and there was already one couple waiting to be seated. But we didn’t have to wait that long. As a matter of fact, I was still contemplating on what to order when we were ushered to our table. I know on my last blog about SeboPacific (view here) I said I’ll try their sizzling pork chop but after seeing their menu, I was torn between burger steak, pork chop, and longganisa, hahaha. Oh well, I guess I just have to come back again to try the others.


Since they were celebrating their 9th month, all customers get 1 pitcher of iced tea for free. Whoahooo! I love freebies. They also have a new dish called sizzling chicken wings but this is not yet on their menu so make sure to ask them if you would like to order. It’s good that they are expanding their menu so the customers would have more choices, although, I wish they would also offer vegetable dish. This diner is really up for evolvement because now, they have the Buffalo Wings eating contest.  Sounds simple? Well, wait ‘til you try how HOT their Buffalo Wings are. I’ve never tried it but in my two visits in SeboPacific, none of their customers who ordered these wings was able to finish it. Just last night, the guy sitting near our table had to take out these babies after barely finishing one wing. So, if you are up for the challenge and if you love eating spicy food then go ahead and visit SeboPacific in Justinville Subdivision in Bacoor. As for me and my husband, we just settled on sizzling pork chop and sizzling bulalo.
Picture muna while waiting for our table.
Sarap ng libre! lol
The FOOD 

Sizzling Pork Chop
Compared to what I had at CafĂ© Avenue, their meat is thicker, very flavorful, super tender and juicy, their white sauce goes really well with the marinate of the meat, and worth it for only 90 pesos with rice and vegetable siding. 
It looks a little dry but I'm telling you the meat is moist and tender.

A closer look
Sizzling Bulalo
For 140 pesos you’ll get rice, vegetable siding and mouthwatering, tender, and well-seasoned bulalo. Presentation could have been better though if it would include the bone with marrow in it. 

The Sizzling Bulalo on a diferent angle, hahaha.
White Sauce
I was not able to take a picture of this last time so, here you go. J You may have additional white sauce for only 10 pesos. I really like this sauce. It taste creamy, buttery, not too salty, and it goes very well with their sizzling dishes, but I like the consistency of what they served to us the first time we went there. The one we had last Saturday was too thick (for me) but the taste is still the same.

We both enjoyed our food. There are still a lot of dishes that we need to try so I’m sure this will not be our last time here. If you plan to visit them, this week would be perfect because from October 27 to 31 they will serve FREE pork bloodstew (A.K.A. dinuguan) in time for Halloween. Check out their Facebook page and Instagram for more details.

SeboPacific
332 Diamond Street
Perpetual Village 4, Panapaan 8,
City of Bacoor, Cavite 4102
Tue-Sun: 6:00pm to 11:30pm
Mon: Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment