Monday, October 5, 2015

SeboPacific: A Must Try!

It’s almost dinner time but you are feeling lazy to cook and you are craving for bulalo, some ribs and thinking of having fruit salad or leche flan for dessert? You thought  of going to Tagaytay but wouldn’t want to drive that far plus it’s petsa de peligro? You had too much Jollibee, McDonalds, Yellow Cab and Army Navy that it already makes you retch just by hearing or saying it? Well, don’t be stressed because there is an alternative place to go to that could satisfy your craving for a less cost. Try SeboPacific in Justinville Subdivision Bacoor, Cavite. 

I visited this place last night with my husband. He found out about this (I think) through one of his agents. My husband was eager to try this place because of the good feedback he heard while it was my curiosity that makes me want to try their food because I was intrigued when my husband said the staff are tattoo artists. Hmmm… What more can they offer aside from showing their gift by painting the skin?! 
Tricycle fare:
15 pesos from the gate of Justinville going to SeboPacific
14 pesos from SeboPacific to hi-way.

Justinville is walking distance from where we live but because they are located in the heart of the village, we had to take a tricycle. For those who are not from Cavite, Justinville is just right beside (Bong) Revilla’s residence in Bacoor, just along E. Aguinaldo Hi-Way. Those who are coming from Manila, you may take a bus going to either Tagaytay, Nasugbu, DasmariƱas, Pala-Pala, Silang, Trece or Alfonso and tell the driver to drop you off in Justinville. You may also take a jeepney going to Imus, Bayan or DBB because it will also pass Justinville. Once in Justinville, proceed to the tricycle terminal. The tricycle drivers are already familiar where the place is. We just told manong that we are going to SeboPacific and in less than 5 minutes we were already in front of a house with their gate going to the garage wide-open and inside you will see tables and chairs and a friendly guy will great you with a smile. Good thing I listened to my husband to go their early. He said this place gets crowded easily and it’s true. We came there around 6:03pm and we were their first customers for that day. A few seconds after we arrived a guy came who seems like a suki of SeboPacific. He gave his order before taking his seat and didn’t ask for a copy of the menu anymore. Another couple and a family of 9 came right after we ordered. The place is already jam-packed 30 minutes after they opened. Good thing their service is fast. I knew my husband did his research because he already had his order after barely reading the menu. As for me, it took 2-3 minutes before I decided what to eat. Right now, they are only offering 8 main dishes, two kinds of drinks, and 2 dessert choices.  

This is their current Menu. The dessert is listed at the back. They offer Leche Flan and Fruit Salad for 40 pesos each.

Make sure to pay attention to this side of the wall. This is where the key is hidden. LOL
This was taken just before the place was filled with hungry customers.
Some wall decorations
Chili sauce, spoon and fork in a Yorkshire mason jar (I have the same mason jar at home so I know it is Yorkshire). Nakakatuwa kasi hindi basta-basta ang gamit nila.
Their tables, wall and floor are very clean. The place does not have air conditioner but it is well ventilated.
The FOOD 

Crispy Dinuguan
Based on the previous blogs I’ve read it seems like this is the most popular. They serve this with rice for only 90 pesos. My husband ordered this and he enjoyed it. The sauce is thick, the lechon kawali was really crispy and the service is enough for 1 cup of rice plus an extra, hehe.
Barbecue Ribs
This is what I had. They serve it with rice and vegetable sidings for 120 pesos. I should’ve asked them to have the sauce on the side. Didn’t like it much. I asked one of their crew if the sauce has rum or beer in it because it has beer-like aftertaste but he said it has no any alcoholic content. But despite of not liking the sauce I still enjoyed my food and ordered extra rice because the meat was super tender plus it goes really well with their famous white sauce. Yes, I fell in love with their white sauce. It’s creamy, thick, flavorful, buttery and I think it would also be best for a pasta dish. I told my husband that we should buy 50 pesos worth of white sauce and use it for my carbonara. It is really good!
 
Leche Flan
Just the way I like my leche flan. This is for 40 pesos. At first, I thought it was a bit pricey considering that the size is just a little bigger compared to Mang Inasal, Chic-boy, Max’s and other restaurant selling single serving leche flan but I was satisfied after tasting it.  It’s not too sweet yet it’s creamy, it is not overflowing with caramel sauce, the texture of the custard is smooth and it melts in your mouth. We give this four thumbs up (that’s from me and my husband, hehe). 

Iced Tea
There’s nothing special about their iced tea but I wanted to make a special mention on this drink because I was so impressed that they do serve quality product in a very cheap price. A glass will only cost you 10 pesos and a pitcher is for only 30 pesos. They serve Lipton Iced Tea (if my taste bud is correct) and you can tell that there is no sugar added as sweetener. It doesn’t taste like iced-tea-colored water with hipping cup of sugar. Most of the restaurants I’ve tried serve Nestea Iced Tea which I think is more practical because it’s cheaper compared to Lipton Iced Tea. What enthralled me the most was the pitcher they are using. It was a Luminarc! LUMINARC. I’ve never been to a fine dining restaurant but in some of the fancy restaurants that I’ve visited none of them uses branded pitcher. Maybe they are using expensive pots and pans but not a Luminarc for a pitcher. 
Before the ice on your glass melts, a cup of ice will already be served to your table.
Exra Rice
The serving is generous for its price. I’m comparing this with other karinderyas selling extra rice for the same price of 10 pesos. It’s also bigger compared to the extra rice of Country Style, Chic-boy, Sisig Hooray, Master Siomai, Siomai King and Andoks. 

I will definitely comeback here and next time I will try their sizzling bulalo or their homemade longganisa or sizzling porkchop… hmmm, can’t decide yet but one thing’s for sure, I want to try everything in their menu. I’ll also bring my power bank and try how fast their WiFi connection is.

 
SeboPacific
332 Diamond Street
Perpetual Village 4, Panapaan 8,
City of Bacoor, Cavite 4102
Tue-Sun: 6:00pm to 11:30pm
Mon: Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment