Friday, October 5, 2012

Breakfast Episode


waiting for our food

He likes hot mint tea.

Smoked Golden Tinapa - I almost always order this whenever we eat at Pancake House.
This was his order plus one extra rice (picture not included to conceal his real appetite).
I prefer this with no cinnamon powder.

that's just his appetizer.

I'm starting to slobber just by looking at this picture. I just so love their French toast.
Huli ka boy! Ha! Told you he ordered rice (peace).
Yey, our order is now complete.
Another aftershock of a delicious gastronomy.

Eating breakfast after shift during Saturday is just one of our bonding activities. Sometimes we also like to bond during lunch, dinner, meryenda, in other words in almost every meal time. J J J


Of course, as BPO employees we have the oddest schedule. We only have few choices to dine at 7 in the morning. Good thing Pancake House in Blu Wave in Pasay opens as early as 6am. I like their Roast Beef, Pork Vienna, and Classic Pancake but today I ordered Smoked Golden Tinapa while he ordered Country Breakfast. These meals seem insufficient to satisfy our cravings so we ordered ala carte. I had French toast and he ordered extra rice, hehe. Our table looks like it was ransacked after ingesting, I could hardly breathe (not complaining though). We just had another happy tummy moment at Pancake House.

No comments:

Post a Comment